Monday, September 8, 2014

Colours Of The Ocean


I recently just finished probably what is now probably my favourite piece, a beautiful blue wave. 

Ever since I was little the ocean has always intrigued, frightened and excited me. 

Intrigued me because I could never fully comprehend the magnitude of life under the sea, frightened for the very same reason (and the idea of being eaten by a shark never helped..) and it has always excited me because of the incredible ever changing beauty. The way a wave crashes into shore, the beautiful array of colours on the fish and the way a sunset reflects on the water creating a small moment of perfection. 

I called it "Colours Of The Ocean"





I was so happy with this piece, which believe me doesn't happen often, so I entered it into my first art competition. I would love it if you like the piece if you could click on the link below and like the picture on the website.





No comments: